1) Open a new instance of the developer.
2) Add new task, without naming it.
3) Go to ACTIONS tab.
4) click ADD.
5) on the first combo, choose REMOVE.
6) on the second, choose OBJECT.
7) change the value of the first combobox example to MOVE
This sequence of commands kills the developer with an unhandled exception!
Needs an urgent fix. It can be very dangerous because you will lose all your changes!
I am not sure if similar procedures also make this bug; probably there are a few!
edit: actually the bug is caused by actions 5,6,7 in the sequence; the bug was spawn everytime I followed that technique.