Create a new task:
- Check "Display completion message before executing actions"
- Add the action: Move every help by player to the player's location
- Add the action: Move every worn by player to the player's location
- Add the following text : Player.WornAndHeld.Count
- Add the following text : <#IF(Player.WornAndHeld.Count=1,"object","objects")#>
Execute the task making sure the player is carrying at least one object. The first line of text will resolve to 1, while the IF expression will resolve to 0=1 (instead of 1=1).
Work around: Create 2 alternate text tabs. The first one using Player.WornAndHeld.Count=1 as a restriction and Player.WornAndHeld.Count>1 for the second. Adjust the text to fit the multiple tabs (Lots more work to add a single "s" to the text).