|When working on long task descriptions spanning multiple "additional" tabs, occasionally I'll layout the tabs I think I need only to discover I've added one too many.
When I delete a tab from a task that is open and had changes, I will right click on a tab and select Delete. The confirmation box shows that the correct tab (by name) will be deleted, however after confirmation the tab that was deleted was not the one actually associated with that tab.
Steps to recreate:
Create a task with 4 alternate tabs. (I did not change the name of the tab) Each tab, starting with the default, has Page # as the text. ("page 1" to "page 5") Save the task.
Open the task
Drag Alternate tab 4 (page 5) to just after the default tab.
Select Alternate Tab 3.
Right click Alternate Tab 3 -> Delete
Note the confirmation confirms deletion of Tab 3.
Select ok. Tab 3 is removed and now tab , however text from tab 3 (page 4) is still present.
Tab 1 still has Page 2, but tab 2 now contains the text "page 4"
As far as I can tell, this only happens if a tab has been moved and the task not closed before a deletion.